Monday, May 18, 2009

....But Of Course




On Friday, May 15, 2009 the girls and I had the funniest conversation. We were stopped in front of a school bus waiting for a little boy cross the street after getting off of the bus. Once the little boy got across the street and was safely on the side walk…he dropped down on all fours…stomach up….and started walking on his hands and feet. I said “What is that little boy doing” and my oldest daughter replied in a matter of fact manner… “He’s doing the crab walk.” My younger daughter had a few clarifying questions as to if the crab walk was stomach up or stomach down…they both agreed that it was stomach up and I replied… “Yes he is.”

This dialogue was so funny to me because neither of them found anything odd about the little boy randomly crab walking down the sidewalk…it was as normal to them as it was odd to me!

No comments: